Saturday, June 22, 2013

Maybe it's my fault....

Maybe it's my fault... but I find a lot of fear in letting the world know when I am beyond happy... mostly because I don't know how to cope with explaining the disappointment... which is usually inevitable... due to the fact that I was too quick to say I was happy... 

Somehow... I find so much of my heart to give... although it has failed me.... numerous times. Maybe it's my fault. I give the world a chance when I know it's filled with so few accomplishments. I'm not being pessimistic... but I know that this pain I hide is slowly starting to come to the surface... mostly because I don't know how to cope with explaining the disappointments. 

There is a smile to be had, even in these frowning times... especially when you believe the world has failed you due to the disappointments you can't explain... because while the world is a place you cannot change... YOUR world is a place that is a dream: anything goes, if you allow it. So yea... maybe it is my fault that I find a lot of fear in letting the world know that I am beyond happy... but when you're in MY world... it's because YOU make ME happy... and the world can never interfere. 

Only thing I wish that could happen... I wish I could turn back time...

~Stephen A. Johnson